BuDhaGirl Krishna - Caribe
Add Pops of Color to Your Look with BuDhaGirl Bangles!
BuDhaGirl's Krishna enamel bracelets are four orbs of gradating color. The name Krishna originates from the Sanskrit word Kṛṣṇa, which is primarily an adjective meaning "black", "dark", or “the all-attractive”... and our Krishna enamel bracelets are exactly that...super attractive. Krishna bracelets are wonderfully combined with AWB.
These BuDhaGirl Krishna Caribe will be your next favorite bangles to add to your outfit!
- Set of 4 bangles
- Handcrafted in India exclusively for BuDhaGirl.
- Mindful Glamour Ritual: Pause. Breathe. Slip-on each one of your Krishna bracelets reflecting on your day...from day into evening. What are your intentions for those times? Then...Go. Be it.
- Thought: "Set your heart upon your work, never its reward." Krishna Janmashtami
- Do not wear when showering or bathing.
- Do not expose jewelry to household cleaning products such as bleach.
- Remove jewelry when applying make-up, creams to avoid the residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
These bangles can ship in a day.
Gabrielle's Biloxi, MS